Thursday, July 1, 2010

Necklace and Bracelet Sets

I've been neglecting my etsy shop. As I've been "spring cleaning" I decided to start selling sets of items.

This is my Kiwi necklace, stunning no?
But when you pair it with the bracelet it makes everything complete. You can get this set here for only $35. A steal!

Or what about this Smokey Pink Necklace, simple and stunning.
But when you pair it with the matching bracelet it's perfect! You can own these beauties for only $30. For more information check it out here.

Look for more sets to come in the future. I do have a set of dahlia earrings up for only $15 and am hoping to add some more sets in the future.
Is there anything you'd like to buy in a set?

2 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE your jewelry!! It truly IS stunning! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! Let me know if you would like info on advertising on Dandy Giveaway. :) www.dandygiveaway.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails