Saturday, April 2, 2011

General Conference for Children

This weekend my church The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is having General Conference. It's where we listen to the council of our leaders. With a 2 year old I wanted to put together a few things to keep her interested and occupied. I found this great conference bingo from Oopsey Daisy and some great printable coloring pages from Sugardoodle.

I printed off the pictures of all the apostles and put little snacks in a baggie and an activity to go with it. Then when they speak we find their picture and do the activity. I decided to use quiet books, puzzles, color wonder, play-doh, conference bingo, dominoes, abc sunday book, etc.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails