Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fabric Flower Headbands

Headbands are all the craze right now. Instead of buying some I decided to make my own. I've gotten so many compliments on them that I decided to put some in my etsy shop.

White Elegance Headband
This headband is one of my favorites. I used heavy upholstery fabric and put a vintage style button in the center. It would look so cute paired with a black dress.

Blue Skies Headband

I am a huge fan of blue. It's my favorite color so making a blue headband was a no brainer.


Yellow Sunshine Headband
This headband is one of my favorites. I can't stop making these flowers. I am in the process of making more in a variety of colors so make sure to check my etsy shop often.








The great thing about these headbands is they are attached to a stretchy headband. So, no matter how long you wear it you won't get a headache. It stays in place and looks oh so fabulous. If you'd like to own one of these please head on over to my etsy shop here and take a look at what I have available.

1 comment:

  1. These headbands are super cute! I love wearing stretchy headbands; no headaches, and no poking behind the ears like the headbands did when I was little. Thanks for sharing these. (and thanks for checking out my blog.)

    http://www.finallyfinishedcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails