Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hand Puppets


I've been wanting to make some finger puppets for my daughter. But when I came across this hand puppet pattern I had to give it a try.




The pattern is for the lion, pig, and elephant. I had so much fun making these and have TONS of patterns drawn up for more. These won't be the last hand puppets you'll see.
I like to keep these in our church bag. Whenever my daughter gets restless I take these out. She loves putting them on her hand and making the animal noises. The one thing I might do different is do use my sewing machine to sew the puppet together. After putting them on so much they have started to tear at the seams. But other than that I wouldn't change anything. If you'd like to make some of your own check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails