Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Play Kitchen


I've been wanting to make my daughter a Play Kitchen for sometime. Like this. I've been on the look out for a dresser or nightstand for awhile now. But I didn't find one I loved until recently. I found this beauty at a yard sale for $3!
We had to remove some of the wood because it was warped and I don't want my little one getting slivers!
I love the drawer and the little cupboards! All I need are some cute new handles.
So, there you have it. I think I will just keep it like this and not make it into a kitchen. I just love it so much! I'm thinking it would be great to store all the play food, don't you?
All it needs is some new wood on top and above the drawer, a new paint job, and some new handles and then it's time to load it up with felt play food. Yay! Now come the work part...... wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!! And if there's one thing I know about you it's that you can do anything that you put your mind to! And it always turns out the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to see the finished product! Sure do miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can see what you see!! That will be amazing, looking forward to the craft journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails