Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Shopping

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. Most of you are probably out shopping the black friday sales but as for me I'm spending some time with my family and playing with my mom's new toy, a silhouette.

If your looking for a cute and inexpensive gift for Christmas you need to check out my etsy shop. Here's a peak at a few of the dahlia earrings I have available.

Baby Blue
Orange
Pink
Blue Green
I have many more other colors available but quantities are limited in certain colors. So if you see something you like snatch it up quick before someone else does. The best part? Each pair of earrings is only $7 plus a small shipping charge, the more you order the cheaper the shipping .
All earrings come on their own card which is perfect for gift giving. If you'd like to see more please click here. Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails