Thursday, November 4, 2010

Christmas Advent Calender

I'm so excited because today my Shapes Matching Game Tutorial is being featured over at the fabulous blog Naptime Crafters. If you've never been over to her blog you really should head on over and visit. She has some great ideas and tutorials.

Christmas Advent Calender Sew Along with Jill
Image from Inchmark

Last night I stopped over at Homemade by Jill's blog and she is doing a Christmas Advent Calender sew along. If you'd like to join in on the fun this is what we are going to be making. Adorable right? When I saw this I knew I was going to join in on the fun. Who wouldn't want to make one of these cute calenders? If you'd like to make one Jill will be posting weekly things that you need to do in order to get your calender done by December. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. looks like fun. I'm planning on making an advent calendar this year, I've always wanted one. :) this one is especially cute. Your blog is really cute by the way.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails