Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Toddler Christmas Activities

I recently stumbled upon the website 1+1+1=1. There you can find resources and free printables to use with your children.

I especially liked this Nativity Preschool Pack.
I printed off this short story and put it in a small photobook for Church. My daughter loved looking at all the animals and baby Jesus.

They also have some great worksheets for you kids to do. My daughter really isn't old enough for these but I still LOVE them!
I'm so glad I came across this site! I really love that they have worksheets and activities centered around Christ. I want my daughter to know the reason we celebrate Christmas is because of the birth of Baby Jesus.
Head on over to their site and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails