Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tree Skirt

I have a confession. In the 4 1/2 years I've been married we have never had a tree skirt. I remember buying the fabric to make one about 3 years ago but never made it. Until now. When I pulled out the fabric I was surprised to find out that I already cut out the pieces. All I needed to do was sew them together. A super easy project that took less time than I thought.


Our Red and White Christmas
I've always had red and white as my Christmas colors and I LOVE it! Another fun tradition we did this year was cut down our own Christmas tree and yes I hiked in the mountains 9 months pregnant looking for the perfect tree. I don't recommend doing it but I had tons of fun.
Doesn't the tree skirt look so nice under the tree? I love that it matches the polka dot bows on the tree.
I don't remember where I got the fabric but I LOVE it! Now my tree is complete.


2 comments:

  1. You hiked 9 months pregnant to get a tree? That's dedication! Next Christmas, and for years to come you will have one very cool story to pass on to your little one! :)

    flutterbysandfrogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree looks PERFECT. I'm amazed at your adventure of cutting it yourselves but how fun will it be to share that with Baby Brother.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails