Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rose Cabochon Bracelet for Mother's Day

I'm really excited about these new bracelets I have available in the shop. This particular one has cream, mustard yellow and gray rose cabochons. I am working on making some others with different colors.

 I had originally made it for myself but got so many compliments on it that I decided to share them with others. 
 Mother's Day is coming up and these would make a great gift! I can also customize them to certain colors if this color scheme isn't your fancy.
The colors I have available are: red, black, chocolate brown, periwinkle, coral, pink, orchid, cream, gray and mustard yellow. 
Right now I only have 2 available but am working on making more and listing them in the next few weeks. Quantities are going to be limited so if you'd like to snatch one up now is your chance. They are $15 plus a small shipping charge. A great price for a beautiful bracelet that will receive many compliments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails