Thursday, April 21, 2011

Chevron Love

I've been on a pillow craze! Pillows are a great way to change up decor without paying very much. I know Chevron pillows are everywhere right now and I wanted to give it a try. I used my Silhouette and had it cut out the chevron and the words Love.
It was really easy! I didn't have to cut a thing! Which is great because if you know me well I am horrible at cutting. Maybe it's a lefty thing. :) 
After I ironed the chevrons on I sewed around all the edges with my sewing machine. I love the stitched look.


Here's another pillow I made using freezer paper.
 I just had the Silhouette cut out my stencil and then I painted and sewed it up. Super easy and really fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pillows. . . .great idea for a quick change.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails