Monday, July 16, 2012

Ruffled Tote

I've been wanting to sew lately. :) When I saw this ruffled tote over on Ashley's blog I knew I had to make one for my little girl. She Loves bags and needed one just her size to bring to church.

I had some leftover fabric from a different project and used an old purple shirt for the ruffles. I wish it was more ruffly though.
For the inside I had some purple duck cloth I collected years ago.

 This was a really simple sew and my daughter loves it. At church her bag was overflowing though. I guess we need to work on how many things a girl needs for just a few hours. :)
If you want to make one too head on over for the full instructions here. I'm also wanting to try to make a little boy bag like here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails