Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Secret

Crafting hasn't been happening over here that much in the past 4 months. It probably won't happen soon either. As we are getting ready to move so my husband can go to nursing school. But, I thought I would share a secret I've been keeping for a while now.
In order to share the news I made my daughter a cute new skirt and shirt.

That's right my daughter is going to be a Big Sister! We are thrilled to have another baby in December.

I'm hoping to share some finished projects with you before the big move in a few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! So happy for you three! So many wonderful new things coming your way! I'm sorry you live so close to the stinkiest garbage cans on the planet... if I can smell them from my house, I can only imagine what you've been experiencing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrads Jessica, Devon and I are are so happy for you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tee hee I am a new reader, and as soon as I saw there hasn't been any crafting for about 4 months, I thought OH YAY She is pregnant! LOL That's b/c that's what made me stop crafting for a while! Congrats! 2 are fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails