Monday, August 9, 2010

Quick update


This past month has been a crazy one for me. With family reunions, holidays and moving. I think we are somewhat settled into our new place now. We moved about an hour away so my husband could go to nursing school.
On another note we found out a few weeks ago what "flavor" of baby we are having. We are having a BOY!!! I think my husband and I both thought it was a girl, but we are super excited to have a son. You'll probably be seeing some boy crafts in the coming weeks.
I just wanted to say thanks to all of those who actually read this blog. If any one does, thanks! I appreciate you coming and seeing what I'm up to. Hopefully next week I can start crafting again, but until then have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails