Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sunday ABC's Book

If you have little ones you know that church can be a struggle sometimes. I try and keep Sunday toys in a separate bag that we only use once a week. I've wanted the toys my daughter plays with to be more centered around what church is all about. That's when I came across this Sunday ABC's book from Oopsey Daisy. If you've never stopped over at her blog you really should. She has some wonderful ideas and games for toddlers.

Here's what my Sunday ABC's book looks like.
I got this photo book for $1 at D.I.
For the pictures I used Shutterfly. If your a member they send you coupons once in a while. I was able to use a coupon for 75 free prints. All I had to pay was about $4 for shipping. I saved a few dollars doing it this way instead of printing them myself or bringing them to the store.
I'm not sure why they printed so small but I cut around the pictures and glued them to different colored scrapbook paper.
I really love how it turned out. The picture quality is amazing too!

If you'd like to make one for your little one head on over to Oopsey Daisy and get the download. The total cost for this project was about $5. Cheap, easy and fun.


4 comments:

  1. I love how you were able to make this book. The pictures look amazing too. I want to take it to church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE what you did with this book!! AMAZING! I am sorry for the late reply (I've been out of town!) Thanks so much for all your kind comments on my blog!
    Happy Halloween!
    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea!

    shelblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a good idea! I don't have kids but I can definitely understand keeping them entertained during church :) If you have time I'd love for you to come link up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings! www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails