Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Handmade Holidays





Since Halloween is over it's now time to start thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Especially if you are making handmade gifts this year. Like me. I've tried to post about the projects I've finished for my daughter. Like the quiet book, felt fishing game and the church abc book.
If you are in need of some ideas for gifts Sew Mama Sew is doing their Annual Handmade Holidays.

For more gift ideas head on over to these wonderful blogs:

A little lovely is doing 10 gift ideas for under $10.

I heart naptime has some cheap and easy gift ideas as well.

For 14 days of handmade goodness make sure you check out Creation Corner.
If you've never been over to Moda Bakeshop you must! They have some great projects and ideas.

Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for sharing that! I love finding the handmade gift ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails