Monday, September 12, 2011

Dresser turned Kitchen Buffet

I bought this dresser 5 years ago. It's been a great spot to put our clothes but the drawers were not that big. We loaned another dresser to a family member and just got it back. We decided to use that one for our clothes instead. That meant I could do whatever I wanted to with this one. :) 
I really needed some extra storage in the kitchen so I decided to make it a kitchen buffet.
Here's the Before:

Here's the After:
 I found this paint by Martha Stewart called Sea Glass and knew it would be perfect!
After some primer and a few coats of paint I now how extra storage in the kitchen. I absolutely love how it turned out!
 I also decided to put some baskets on top for each member of our family. Throughout the day when I find random stuff I just put it in their basket and then put it away that night. 

This project was so fun and easy! I took something I already had and made it work for me. What's something you've re purposed lately? 

6 comments:

  1. It looks great! That new color is gorg and I laove how it has a completely new purpose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's FANTASTIC. . . . love the color, the place and that it's perfect for your hutch. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the color! Here from Sugar Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what you did with the dresser. The color is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! the baskets are a great idea too...i need to have a basket just for my husband. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! That color is perfect! Thanks for linking up with DIY under $15!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails