Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hand Puppets

I've been debating whether I should make some hand puppets for my daughter. But I've been slacking on crafting. I just haven't had any time or motivation to sew. 
A few weeks ago while at D.I. I was over looking at the toys. I glanced over by the stuffed animals and thought I would start sifting through them. That's when I hit the JACKPOT!! 
I found 11 hand puppets! They are in like new condition and cost me only 50 cents each. You can imagine my excitement with each puppet found. I was like a kid in a candy store. :)


 I found 2 princess puppets, a mermaid (which my daughter has been asking for) and a rockstar.
I loved how detailed they were. 


I also found some animals for my son. But I know my daughter will claim them as her own. :) After a quick wash in the washer they are wrapped and ready for Christmas. One less thing I need to worry about making. :)
Have you found any treasures at the thrift store lately?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails