Monday, April 16, 2012

I Spy Quilt #3

 I've been working on this quilt for a few months now. I finally finished it this weekend! :) I used Sandra's Tutorial  from Sew In Peace. Overall it was easy to put together and I love the end result. It's different than the other two I've made seen here and here

I also decided to stipple this one. It's tricky to do but really fun. ;) 


 For the backing I bought the binding fabric for that but the quilt ended up being a lot bigger than I thought. So I just used a bed sheet I picked up for $5.

I also made my own bias tape. 
I love how it's so different from the ones I made before. Overall a fun and time consuming project.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you shared pictures. It is beautiful and I love how it all turned out. The binding looks terrific. Now let's have a picnic at the park.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails