I've been working on this quilt for a few months now. I finally finished it this weekend! :) I used Sandra's Tutorial from Sew In Peace. Overall it was easy to put together and I love the end result. It's different than the other two I've made seen here and here.
I also decided to stipple this one. It's tricky to do but really fun. ;)
For the backing I bought the binding fabric for that but the quilt ended up being a lot bigger than I thought. So I just used a bed sheet I picked up for $5.
I also made my own bias tape.
I love how it's so different from the ones I made before. Overall a fun and time consuming project.